Pages

Adventures in Naughtiness and Neurosis on the Spiritual Path

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Go sick on yourself

sick on me not!

What is with bringing germs into a stressful, bustling, highly interactive environment like work and then being all like, "oh cough cough I'm sick, I guess I better go home" ?
Well great. Thanks.
No, sure, just leave your plague rats here for me to take care of, that'll be fine.

I never forget when someone ruins my Thursday.

NEVER.

However, thanks to the magical and mighty powers of juicing, I only had a few days of teetering on the brink of boils and sores, and was luckily able to fend off whatever was trying to body snatch me. But most of the hoi polloi I interact with on a daily basis are now shuffling sacks of dirty kleenexes.

Good day to you, sirs!

No comments: