Pages

Adventures in Naughtiness and Neurosis on the Spiritual Path

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Awww!

courtesy of ridiculously talented clio chang.

Sometimes things are just universally cute. And no, I'm not talking about the filthy barista cranking around his apartment at 3AM. I'm talking about his ghost friend. I want a ghost friend. It's almost friggin halloween for gods sake. Where is my cute ghost friend?!

That's it, Great Pumpkin. You wanted to know what to get me for Hallow's Eve? There you go. Adorable, cuddly, Boo-berry esque, and likely delicious tasting ghost friend. Hopefully pumpkin spice latte flavored. Pull some strings!

And that glowing has got to be solar powered or a result of the primordial ether of basic goodness from whence we all come...either way, you won't need to turn on the basement lights any more so Yay, cost effective and energy efficient!
Cute cuddly ghost friend, you know how I feel. How long will you make me wait??


creepy friend

No comments: